Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Bill Sali Interview

I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the Bill Sali interview in The Idaho Statesman. While he said lots of good things, I didn't see anything about his plans to make sure Nancy Pelosi of San Francisco doesn't get elected as Speaker of the House. He probably didn't say anything because it's a secret, though. My guess is he'll use his 16 years of legislative experience to find a House rule that will keep there from being a vote for Speaker, so Speaker Hastert will be able to continue in his role. It should be exciting next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so obvious who "BillSaliFan is. There is only one person on the planet who would praise Bill Sali. Hi bill...how is it in Congress?

Bill Sali Fan said...

I think you're mistaken. There are lots of patriotic Idahoans who support what Bill Sali is doing.